Saturday 30 April 2011

How did you attract/address your audience?

When I realized the type of film I was making, I then realized it was not mainstream, so I wanted to find out what people thought was necessary in a movie opening. We were quite vague with a few questions to get the general feel of what genre's and type of films people liked, and I used people around my age to see if my movie was something that would appeal to them.









 So obliviously I used questions to try and understand my audience and address them face to face to get there real feel about movie openings. I have now realized I am most probably not going to appeal to all the people my age as most boys just like fighting and explosions, however there may be a few that appreciate art house type films and that is what I am aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment