Thursday 24 March 2011

Comformation for use of song

Steven Hubbard 29 Mar 2011 at 19:25
I was looking for a suitable song for my As level media opening of a movie, and I came across your cover of (fix you) .. to say the least I was amazed, you have a great voice man. I was wondering if I could possibly use that cover in my movie opening? I will put you in the credits or something if you wanted? Thanks.
Steven.
kindofblue
kindofblue 29 Mar 2011 at 20:13
It's absolutely fine with us, we're so glad you like it! Please make sure to reference that the song is originally by Coldplay in the credits...licensing can be difficult and we don't want to get you in trouble.
As long as we're credited with the actual performance, please feel free to use it. We'd love to hear more about your movie, and we'd definitely like to see it once it's released. Please let us know about the project, and we look forward to seeing (and hearing) the final result!
Please feel free to contact me on our band's email, thearbitrarylines@gmail.com
Thanks,
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment