Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hello everyone

Well hello everyone :) this is just a welcome message to any one that ends up on my blog.

Just to let people know about me, i am currently attending sixth form at wymondham high, and this is part of my media studies project.

In my first lesson i learnt many things, this consisted of "mise en scene" this meaning what is put into a scene or frame. I also learnt the 5 elements of mise en scene.

1.settings and props
2.costumes, hair and makeup
3.facial expressions and body language
4.lighting and color
5.positioning if characters/ objects within the frame

also the fact that simple things ranging from facial expressions to settings and props can drastically change the viewers opinion of the movie. these simple thing's can make a movie a hit or a disaster.

1 comment: